PAWS is dedicated to saving the lives of our region's homeless cats and dogs.
You can help.
With just a single act, you can directly save a life:
- Open your home to an abandoned, abused or special needs animal and provide temporary foster care or adopt a homeless dog or cat - please consider special needs animals as well.
- Make a donation to help us care for a homeless animal.
- Enable lifesaving veterinary treatment for a seriously injured or sick animal through Sadie's Fund.
- Provide a safe home for feral cats.
- Volunteer your services.
- Kids of all ages can help! Consider easy and fun ways to help homeless dogs and cats by clicking here and here.
The need for foster care is great throughout the year, but it is particularly urgent during "kitten season," spring and summer months, when PAWS can receive over 100 requests per week to save homeless kittens and cats.
It's rewarding! It saves lives!Foster Care Application